Monday, December 3, 2007

Black Friday was black indeed!




So, the day after Thanksgiving...I did what every kid does when they are excited about something, I kissed Eric goodbye and ran to my parents' room and woke my mom up at five in the morning to go SHOPPING! The day soon derailed as I began collecting all of the warmest looking coats that the Macy's 2007 winter collection had to offer and tried my hardest to stay warm and not to vomit...to no avail...I vomited four times before I finally agreed to go home. That's dedication for you!

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Aeimeieie does have a CRAZED look in her eye...I can only imagine her glee at seeing all the sales. Aeimeiie does have a knack for finding good deals, and if everything was on sale...then that would explain the crazed look.