Friday, December 4, 2015

Zombie Prom

 
 This year's witch party theme was Zombie prom
 
 Here I am about to go with my Bloody chicken wings
 Zombie angry

 Zombie happy

 Jessica and Emily goofing around

 Rachel goes all out every year she was my vote for Zombie Prom queen
 Jessica found this awesome Mori Lee dress at the goodwill
 Jenni and her pretty in pink
 I love. this. dress. Bethany
 Cammie looked like Cinderella...well, not in this photo...
 Jen managed to direct the Primary program, have a two hour rehersal and still make it to the Zombie prom on time and in costume...
 we had some mishaps with the dress Zipper and makeup...but my date didn't seem to mind.
 For the white elephant I got a bag of poop from Rachel...MMM MMM chocolate brownie turd! It was a great girls' night out and I was honored to be included. Melinda really puts on a great show!

1 comment:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Zombie prom! What a fabulous idea!