Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

For my birthday week...the kids chose to go to that Yogurt shop and we all ate mango FroYo! Well, everybody but Baby D.
 My friends took me to Chopsticks where we had Chinese food and Sushi...hence my Unagi tongue!
 Eric gave me the best present and we all flew to California to visit my family...here we are at the final trip to Coney's before it closed in late November! We went on one of our first dates to Coney's...so many fun memories...so sad to never have Cherry cheesecake Amaretto Custard again!

Baby D was a spectacular traveler...he had all of the flight attendants eating out of his chubby dimpled hands!
Picture from my parents' house

long awaited Dim Sum with Chicken feet for one of my birthday meals!!!! MMM MMM Good!!

Peter, Kristina & the kids all came over and brought this jumper for Damian which he LOVED!!!!
 
I  had to mock Eric for his love of energy drinks that in his desperation for on, he purchased this 'Go, girl' at target!


 After the quick trip to celebrate my birthday with my family we came back to see Mary Poppins with the kids, it's always fun to see friends at community events, Kiri didn't make it past the opening scene

 But Max and Lia had a great time...Eric and the kids taking a selfie at intermission


No comments: