Saturday, November 28, 2015

Summer Fun with dolls and playing Superheroes


Signing up for classes at the WWCC




Just horsing around...HAHHAHA!!!

while messing around campus,  I was inspired to plant my dream tree in our backyard, I figured if it can survive in Rock Springs (somewhere) why not have it be in my backyard...so, while we mulched the yard and completed the playground this year, I planted my own little pink flowered tree...hopefully we will look back in years to come and think fondly of the year we planted our big beautiful pink tree...or, if not, home depot has a 12  month return policy and if it dies...we can try again next year!

 We also enjoyed delicious fruits...Max, like me, loves MANGO!!!




The girls love Marley...hanging around while I shopped at Ross

The girls playing superhero with Marley 
I loved this selfie they were taking with Kiri's Tinkerbell phone, so, I thought I'd capture the moment for real! Summer fun with dolls and superhero dress up!!

No comments: