Saturday, November 28, 2015

Fun with the Party boat!

 My family came to visit this summer since we just had Baby D and were pretty housebound...
We decided to rent a party boat and pack a picnic...it was so much fun!!!
 Eric, getting some sun
 Eric holding the girls and Parker
 Peter and Parker on the inner tube
 My mom and a month old baby D relaxing on the boat
 Lia and her sneaky faced smile that a rare few get to witness!
 I hate this picture of me...but I posted it as it's one of the last known pictures of my favorite hat and Max may or may not be peeing off of the boat in this picture!!!


 Relaxing and soaking in the sun
 enjoying the lunch my mom packed for us!!!
 Chillaxin'
Me and my mom

Peter with Parker


I took each of the kids out...all went well, until I took Max...his weight was more than I could balance and he was shifting so much that he went overboard...knowing how he would be panicking, I jumped off to hold him and there went my favorite Cal Berkeley hat! I guess Max's well being was worth it!
All in all, such a fun day with the family...definitely memories were made that I will treasure! Eric and I are hoping we can make a visit to Wyoming a family tradition for the Chius!!

No comments: