Thursday, July 5, 2012

Like a rhinestone cowboy!!!


We went to a surprise party...
We went down to Provo on our first alone date since the girls were born to attend Eric's cousin's birthday party. It had a rodeo theme.
They posted this picture on facebook...'Cousin Love!'


It was so much fun! Jason was so surprised...thanks to the hard work of his stellar wife who just had their 3rd child weeks before!
and it was so much fun seeing friends and family.

Surprisingly, I felt much more comfortable dressed as a cowgirl in Utah than I did walking to the car driving from Wyoming.
I may be Chinese and from California...but I held my own...
Becky...you look great!...and Brandon did Park City proud!

Eric looked pretty legit...too legit to quit!
He actually was a rhinestone cowboy! The Carliles...they're so much fun. Sad, we didn't get a picture of the Fullmers...thanks, for the Bieber poster...it's hung above my bed!
Nevermind, I found one on facebook...and BTW...totally no fair...Julie, you look like a supermodel!!

 Happy birthday, Jason!

1 comment:

Cassi said...

So sad to miss this! But I was a bit preoccupied with getting ready to have a baby the next morning :-) Would have been nice to see everyone again! Can we plan another event when the whole cruise crew can get together again?