Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fourth of July!

Max and the girls all dressed up for the Fourth of July...




We were particularly proud of this moment because two years ago on this very ride they had to stop the train in shame and we had to take Max off of the ride.

They played on a basketball team...represent!

Brooke is seriously so great with the girls! Brooke, Lia, Na-na, Kiri and Julie

The three of them were so cute in the bouncy house!

Max was in heaven!

MMMM...mango!



 I love their socks...thanks, Aunt Camille...they were a hit!


Another great fourth of July!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looks like a fun time. Sorry we missed it. Maybe next time!!

Keith and Charayye said...

OK ok! Your blog is so cute!!! It makes me so mad at myself for being like 8 months behind on mine! I really need to get on it! You all look so cute and Your girls and Max are just adorable! I love your bull riding in the other posts, and seeing the birthday cake of Rorke made me miss you all! Hope you are all doing great! I will update someday, I will;)