Saturday, May 26, 2012

Children's Fairyland


We got to take Max to Children's Fairyland in Oakland.
Just this sign alone brings back so many memories for me.

Puff the Magic Dragon. I have the exact same picture of me as a child.



 We got to see the puppet show "Peter and the wolf." They have a section up front just for the kids to sit...as I tried to get Max's attention, I kept whispering, 'Max' and he was so enthralled with the puppet show, he couldn't divert his attention, instead he just kept responding in full volume, "YES?!" All the other parents kept laughing.


I'm not sure what he was doing here...I imagine he was taking a little rest.
Eric and Max on the train ride...they had a four person maximum and the 'conductor' wouldn't let me and the girls on.
They had so many pint sized things for Max to enjoy...I hope that Fairyland will be around for the girls and for my grand kids!

No comments: