Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where's my pump gun?!

Here's a picture of Max with Santa at the Holiday Home Fair we took my family to while they were here.

Eating breakfast at Denny's. It's fast becoming a tradition in our little family. Who'd a thought?!

A picture of my sweet girls. Lia on the left and Kiri on the right.

Eric begged me not to take this picture...but how could I resist?! Max, as predicted, has felt the loss of attention and the benefits of the all around plush life he once enjoyed as the only child. Through it all, though, he has managed to still have brilliant moments of tender kindness and a happy over all attitude.

For instance, the moment prior to this picture, one of the girls woke up and was hungry, to which Max responded by immediately jumping out of bed and grabbing my manual pump (which he calls his pump gun) and sat by our medical grade pump and yelled, "the girls are hungry, don't worry, Mommy, I will pump milk for them from my belly!" You gotta love this kid!!!!!

No comments: