Saturday, February 19, 2011

Disneyland 2011!

So, there's nothing like Disneyland to remind you that life is good.


The girls all had Minnie ears and Max wanted in on the action.
Split screen from a year and a half ago to now.
In front of the Disney castle.
Max and Max!
Such a stud I have!!!!!
Toon town!

California Adventure...by far my favorite!
Max loves Woody and Green Man!


While we waited for our turn to go on Tower of Terror, we caught a street show with Monsters and Incredibles and Green Men!


We all went to the Blue Bayou for lunch on Jody's birthday.Yo-ho-yo-ho...a pirates life for me...


I was tired of Max being left out of the Disney Magic, so I got him a Prince Charming costume.

Which do you like him with Jasmine or Cinderella?
Max loves chocolate...You've got to love how well they're taken care of at Disneyland!
Audrey & Max...so, so, so cute!

I love these two together!!!!Max with his backwards sword hold!!

All the sweatshirts at Goofy's kitchen.

Happy birthday to Camille, too!

6 comments:

Annie said...

You got some great pictures! It really was such a great time. That prince charming costume is to die for. Where's the pictures of Captain Kidd's though?!

Cassi said...

LOVE that prince costume! So awesome! i so want to take the boys to disneyland one day...I always loved it as a kid.

Jill said...

I love the Minnie ears on Max. Too funny!

Jill said...

Looks so fun! Max is a very cute Prince Charming. How are you enjoying Rock Springs?

Meradith said...

Disneyland is the BEST!! I think I like him with Cinderella but it doesn't look like he likes either of them! Sorry, princesses, he's just not that into you.
He's definitely pushing Cinderella away. haha I love it!
Looks like it was fabulous!

Cindy Erickson said...

Max looks so cute in the prince charming costume. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.