Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dragon Boat races and the City


We decided to go to San Francisco to see the Dragon boat races...here is Max showing his bravery...see how even the dragons feel embarrassed for us?!?!
Max eating his B-B-Q corn...best corn E-V-E-R!!!!!
The exciting dragon boat races...I thought it was particularly interesting since my brother and I were both on Crew in college...Peter, actually rowed and I was the coxswain...see the yeller person all of the rowers are facing with looks of disdain and resentment...yea...but I loved it!!!
There was great entertainment...this is the current world yo-yo champion showing off his skills on the old Chinese yo-yo...this always reminds me of Chinese School growing up...we had an hour of either ribbon dancing, Kung-Fu, Yo-Yo, Chinese poetry or brush painting as our electives.
This is Peter on stage...JUST KIDDING!!! This guy was WAY into it!
Kristina, Max and I having a blast on the BART on our way to Chinatown!!!!
Collage-o-Chinatown....
as we were walking down the street we passed where Eric and I as well as Peter & Kristina had got our invitations and thank you cards...and on display were Peter & Kristina's Thank you card and on the very bottom shelf was our wedding program...it's like we're famous!!!!
Split screen on Max from a year ago and last week!

No comments: