Sunday, September 19, 2010

Utah State Fair

I've written it before...and I think this just reiterates how this is the summer of fairs. We decided to make the trek over to the Utah State Fair.
We met up with Carli and Chuck & family (they had sheep entered in the fair) and Jim & Julie (Happy Anniversary!!!!!!)
If you know me and Eric...you know that we L-O-V-E Halloween!!! So, we were ecstatic to see them advertising discounts for Frightmares!!!
That's the look I would have in the face of a homicidal maniac...really!
We got to watch see the Jarvis Sheep company entered into the fair....here are what Eric refers to as the 'Ninja Sheep.'
You can see Matt & Chuck with their sheep and Julie, Carli, Max and Eric on the top bleacher. We loved spending time with Sandra, Elise, Matt & Pinky!!!
Cheese...I know...but you've just got to embrace it!
Carli insisted that we go see the butter cows...and it was well worth it!!! Take a look at Jim's face.
I'm just throwing in a couple of pictures from the Mountain Man Rendezvous that we to after Meeks. Here's my little Mountain Man Max!!

2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Looked like you guys had a fun time...but where were the funnel cakes??

Jen said...

You have such a fun loving family! Max looks like such a stud in all his pictures. I can't even believe how big he has gotten. I love the split frame picture of him a year ago. You are such a good mom!