Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MoNKeY mAx!!!!!!

Something that Eric and I share in common is our uncommon love and obsession for Halloween!!! Here is a MOnKey suit we got Max!
I couldn't resist scattering a few bananas (b is for bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!) around!!


I think I caught him a little off guard in this picture!
My dad won Max this bear...

Jim came to Kemmerer and took Eric out to lunch at the Westerner...Max and I visited for a moment...
As a side note...my brother got engaged this week...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Does Max know the true way to eat a banana? If not I bet Uncle Geoff can show him how or at least teach him a few of his tricks!! Adorable outfit he looks so cute in it!!

Jill said...

What a cute costume, I love the picture with Grandpa Phillips.

Aida said...

your son is such a good looking baby! love all the pictures you have of your family. i've never seen pics of your parents or brother so it was neat to see the pic at the bottom of the blog.

Meradith said...

Love the monkey! So cute!! I have some pics to send from carli's wedding, we got some good ones!