Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wild things and ballerinas...

So, I just got back from a little unexpected trip to California…more on that later…in the mean time…here are some pictures from the last few weeks. I got home to see a surprise present Eric had painted for Max’s room…isn’t it amazing? I have one talented husband!!!!Eric got a chance to go see our neice’s dance recital. Here he is with Jenna, our other neice. Is she not the most precious ballerina EVER?!


Here is Brooke showing Carli her moves!!! Shake that groove thang!!! The elderly man with the red baseball cap seems enthralled!!!

3 comments:

The Sandall's said...

That is talent!! WOW!!! Nice job, Eric!!

Jill said...

That picture is so cool! I'll have to come see it sometime. I'd love to see what you've done with Max's room. I almost didn't recognize Eric with that goatee thing. It's been a long time since we've seen you.

Jared said...

Eric, did you drink your chocalate milk too fast again and it spilled down the side of your face, j/k. You look like a real Wyomingite with that sweet goatee. Great job with the picture too. I haven't talked to you guys forever, I'll have to call you sometime. Let us know if you are coming down our way.