Monday, May 4, 2009

Tater Twister


For my birthday last year Julie and Jim got me a massage…while the masseur, Paco, was well trained in prenatal massages…I opted to wait until after I had Max…and it was well worth it…for anyone who lives in or near Evanston, Paco was great!
We stayed the weekend in Evanston and since Hanky and Jenna were there, too, we decided to bust out our tater twister. We bought it at a garage sale (new- the owner said she never used it) in Afton a couple of years ago for a dollar…I googled it today and found it on sale (used) for $65.00!!!
Here is a picture of one of our longest curly fry…as you can see it’s longer than Hanky is tall!!!


Hanky was so excited to have a boy cousin with an “X” in his name…he really was great with Max the entire weekend. Here, I bought them matching Superman pajamas!!! How cute are they?!My little super Max



Super Three...Hanky, Max & Jenna

Here's Hanky teaching Max how to fly!


3 comments:

Deputy said...

Can we see a picture of the tater twister??? I was wondering what it looked like. That was one long french fry, who got to eat it?

Annie said...

Those pajamas are so cute! I love the little capes. Those are pajamas my brothers would have loved as little boys.

stina said...

Ethan totally has those pjs, too!