Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Lion's House, the Bjorn and the Temple


Eric and I each had to teach in church on Mothers’ Day, so we decided to meet up with Jim, Julie, Carli & Chuck in Salt Lake at the temple the day before.


Here is a picture of us torturing Max’s soul…

The flowers were amazing!!!

Max and his Grandpa

We all know what kind of picture this looks like. I took this picture of Chuck and Carli…pretty artistic, huh? Chuck was nice when I showed him the picture of them… “see, you are artistic, Aimei!” I think maybe Chuck should go into teaching, too, because he was very good at finding ways to be encouraging (even if I didn’t deserve it).


Me & Eric being sacrilegious in front of Emma & Joseph



Max and his Grandpa

The Phillips Three


We went to Brigham Young’s house for lunch.

I had the Beef Wellington (which was fabulous) and we all had a great time (other than Max having a blow out...)

We all got cupcakes free for mothers’ day...but before we decided to take a picture I had already eaten my cupcake, so Julie let me hold her's...don't judge me!!!

2 comments:

stina said...

I'm not judging! Love the pictures!

Jill said...

Cute pictures! Max is so cute, and I don't even think I've seen him in person yet. Wanna hang out soon?