Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Linzie's Blessing and Baby Steps

This weekend we went down to Utah and got to go to Jared and Kristee's new baby's blessing.


Here's the proud Papa with Kenzie.



Carli (the Giant) and me (the Hobbit) in Jared's basement.
We also got to spend Saturday with Meradith and Jason. While Jason and Eric went to the Jazz game, Meradith and I got to do some shopping.
So, baby step number one:
I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it was for me...Here Max and I are in front of the Target!!! Oh how I miss Target!

baby step #2 He took a pacifier. It's funny, before becoming a mother, you don't realize how many issues are issues amongst other mothers. I didn't have a feeling one way or the other about pacifiers...it's just that I'm a stay at home mom...when did I ever have a chance to use a pacifier...if he needed me, I'm right there,...but this trip was a great opportunity to try a pacifier out. I'm proud that Max seems to be an adapter.


Baby Step #3 Being around other babies


Here's Lucia Christiensen...she seems to LOVE Max...

I thought this picture was cute...that's me on the side kissing Max.



Baby step #4 Going out for a walkHere is happy Max getting ready to conquer the outside world!


This picture is kind of weird since I had to angle the camera to not show the flash in the mirror. Max did wonderfully outside...except for the cursed snow that blinded us. Baby steps...

2 comments:

The Sandalls said...

Nice baby steps!! You have to let me know when you go on these walks so Bowman and I can join you!!

Meradith said...

mmmm... Indian food... mmmm... naan bread. Come back!!