Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guessing Game!

So, ever since Eric morphed our faces...I've been wondering what other people would look like...so, see if you can guess who these people are and what we did to them. If we used your picture, please know that it was done in the spirit of fun and we hope that no one is offended. To put things into perspective, I put my picture in and had them make me Asian (which I obviously already am) and this is how they made me look...so, hopefully, you will all just take this with a grain of salt!








Just as a side note...that's a pretzel not a cigarette...which is a big clue who it is!









This one freaks me out!!!!! Im still laughing...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!



Don't you think this guy sort of looks like Paul Newman?


I particularly like the pearls!! No matter what you're doing, do it with STYLE!!!



Don't you just want to pinch his cheeks?

6 comments:

stina said...

Those are sooo creepy.

Annie said...

Those are funny. I am glad that Bryan is going to be a nice looking older man. I am also glad I am not a monkey.

Brandon and Becky Patrick said...

that is so funny! I am having a hard time figuring out the second to last one, is that Annie??

Meradith said...

That's me as an asian and Jason as a monkey, right?! Jason is so super hot in that pic! I am way attracted to that monkey man!! There are a few really funny ones hahaha

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Dude, Meradith, you racist...that's Jason as an Asian man...you jerk!!! :) Hey call me!!!!

Meradith said...

Hahahahaha really?? Hahahaha... Uh and the Iraq and such as South Africa