Monday, September 15, 2008

Fossil Fest 5K.



So, Eric decided to participate in a 5K race this year…here he is with his number…notice the all too formal and costly number that the city of Kemmerer supplied Eric with. Nice! Of course beggars can’t be chooser…this was the first race I had ever been a part of where there wasn’t a registration fee. Hence the number written with a sharpie.



Here is Eric at the commencement of the race…I had suggested that he try to keep up with our friend, Jill. To which he scoffed…well, she took 3rd overall and blew by him SO fast!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Good job, Jill!!! Before...



…and after.



He also participated in the basketball tournament with some of our friends; Josie, Kasey, Denver & Dalin. They did quite well,…I think second or third…there was some discrepancy about which place they took…

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Did Eric also loose to the old lady wearing levis (refering to pic of eric running)?

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

No, Eric beat all the other women...but he did lose to the little skinny boy (#12)

Jill said...

I love that story about Eric thinking he could actually beat me! Maybe next year, but I doubt it! :)