Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Eldredge Reunion!!!



Here are four of the six Eldredge sisters...Linda, Julie, Sue and Sherla...


Wendy, Becky, Me and Carli!!


Jody and Kristee...I think I caught them both by surprise...and I'll be honest...seeing Kristee at the reunion was a little devastating as she is due about five days before me...and they say that second time pregnancies tend to show a little more and earlier...well, that is just not the case with Kristee...and I wasn't the only one who notices...several people asked if perhaps I was having twins...why don't you just tell me in a straight forward fashion that you think I'm excessively FAT?!? Too bad the sonograms have already shown it's just one little baby inside!!

The cutest triplets Brock, Zane and Cole(and their sister Alexandra) in the world!!!

No comments: