Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ward Parties! Ward Parties! Ward Parties!

This was a Relief Society party

All dressed and ready to go to a ward party...I don't usually think they look alike...but I do in this picture!
 

The second St. Patty's day party Eric and I were in charge of...minute to win it

We asked our friend Chris to be the Leprechaun...Max with his friend Brinley...


                                                                Gotta love Max's face in this one!!!
Family shot
Fire fighter Steve , Ruth and Broden

The Leprechaun and his "friend" actually share the same birthday and have a joint bash each year and this year I printed and framed this shot for both of them!

Max and his friend Faith
That's my attempt at being artistic

Stockton with candy

Max and one of his favorite friends Lincoln playing Duck Duck Goose

Lia and Marley looking for eggs

No comments: