Tuesday, August 13, 2013

California for My mom's birthday

After Disneyland, we went to California to see my parents and celebrate my mom's birthday.

Here is a picture of my mom with her favorite cake (chestnut) and all of her grandkids..in less than two years my parents went from one grandchild to five...what can I say, we're all just doing our part!! 

Showing off our Disney threads!
 
On the mini steam train outside of Fenton's ice creamery

Max is intensly diliberating his first move...it was sad, of all the parents there (and there were many) only a small handfull knew how to set up a chess game...these are sad times


Lia showed early interest...well, really, just in the destruction of it all.

Monkey Max

Max loves ice cream and was so excited when we saw Pixar's Up and I told him that I grew up going to that Ice Cream shop...it's because the Pixar animation studio is in Emeryville, Ca which is about 5 minutes from Piedmont, Ca where I grew up.

That's not really how Fenton's looks, though...


Here's Max playing on the Moon at Lake Merritt, another one of my old favorites.
But, by far the best news received on the trip was that New Kids on the block would be touring with BSB, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men...What?!??!!!!

No comments: