Thursday, April 12, 2012

Parker turns ONE!!

One year ago, on April fool's day, my brother and sister-in-law welcomed their son, Parker into the world! He is the cutest boy and my brother decided to buy Parker a mini for his birthday! Just kidding...but he did get one for himself!

My mom and Parker...so cute!

Kristina and Parker blowing out the candles.

My mom asked me what she should get Parker. We brainstormed for a while and couldn't come up with anything too spectacular...but, I did tell her that I bought Parker a tricycle that I was planning on bringing to California on our trip later this month...imagine my surprise when my brother sent me these pics from his party...and here's one of Parker on the new tricycle my mom bought him! Total party foul...but, look at that face, I can't stay mad! Happy Birthday, Parker!

No comments: