Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hunger Games & Pizza Days

Went to opening night of The Hunger Games...it was fantastic...I had a few qualms...but all in all, a spectacular evening...o.k., I won't rant too long...but, if you haven't read the books *fine* just don't ask questions during the movie or laugh at inappropriate times.
Also, I read on Facebook the other day about how all these people were saying they didn't succumb to peer pressure to read these books like they did the Twilight series...to which I reply, you complete dolt...to (A) compare the two series (2) to be peer pressured into reading an entire book series, you weakling and (d) to view any sort of time spent reading as a waste.

I love this picture of Lia & Kiri napping...I love that they are starting to recognize each other and enjoy one another's company.

Lia in the Jumperoo...when we first put her in...it took a few attempts for her to jump with enough force to make all of the bells and whistles go off...but she was so proud of herself afterwards. She's such a sweet and determined little girl. Kiri in the Jumperoo. Eric was skeptical of putting Kiri in, since she is so tiny...well, I put her in and immediately it started to chime...when I looked to congratulate her, I notice that she had simply figured out the override button and was pressing it...she did end up getting it to go off with her jumping...but, I've always believed, working smarter, not harder is better!! Sweet little girl!



Papa Murphy's has a new $3.00 Mini Murphy's kit for kids Max's age and we decided to try it out. Here you can see him sporting his Eldridge family apron while he makes his first pizza pie!
To which he sang, 'when the moon in the sky's like a big piece of pie, that's a more for me.'

It's funny to see your kids emulate yourself...I make this face all of the time when I get my picture taken. Funny boy, you feign that enthusiasm!

Sporting his 'Mini Chef' temporary tattoo.

Like father like son...eating their pizza's the same way.

Max enjoying his spoils.

Eric, enjoying the Cheeseburger pizza...which was surprisingly good...I wouldn't order it, again...but worth the experience.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Those babies are too cute. I can't wait to meet them. And that Max cracks me up. He has such a funny personality. It seems like you guys are doing so well! So glad you update frequently.