Friday, September 23, 2011

The Twins' Shower!

A few weeks ago, Eric's family put on a baby shower for me and the twins. It was so much fun! Rather than a diaper cake, Julie and Jody made a diaper bassinet with two baby dolls in it. As a side note, Max has been wonderfully delighted with the dolls, he refers to them as the sisters...whenever their pacifiers fall out, I make a crying sound and he rushes over to put them back in their mouths. Too cute that boy!!! Meradith, now has put on two showers for me and I've done none for her...I suck, she rocks!
Linda was kind enough to host it in her home. Two sisters.

Julie and Jody spent a lot of time preparing for the shower and making all of the goodies...like Jell-popcorn!!! Thank you, both! I remember loving to go with my mom to these type of events when I was a little girl. Looking at this picture makes me excited to have girls.Some more of the Eldridge sisters.Enjoying the food and company whilst I opened gifts.
I made off with a lot of stuff to fill the closet of the girls' nursery. It's fun to be able to go to the store and not feel frustrated at the over abundance of girls' clothing compared to boys'.







Jen Carlile showing us the proper way to sip from the water bottles that were so cleverly used for the shower.
...and, Mer, you're going to hate this collage...but I love all of these faces...just a normal day in the picture taking life of Meradith! Even when making a phugly face, you're hot!!! Few can pull it off!

3 comments:

Jill said...

You are going to have so much fun dressing two girls! Even one is so much fun. Miss you guys!

Meradith said...

hahaha oh my gosh. So hideous! You just wait, there will SOOOO be a collage of phugly pictures of you on a post in the near future!! At least you can't blow that up... phew!

I can't wait to see me some itty bebe girls in some of those get-ups!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Meradith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.