Friday, September 9, 2011

Meeks- 2011

It was another great year at Meeks Cabin.

Grandma out on a walk to the Totum Pole with Na-Na and Max.

Max and his friends at Meeks.

The big slide that I told Max he was too little to go down by himself...it started with me going with Max, then Brooke started taking him...but I had to draw the line when Na-na assured me she could take him down the slide. She. herself, was amazing at going down that slide that some of the adults had trouble with (Carly)- just kidding.Carly & Jody were so nice to get everyone craft projects...so, we all learned the way of letters and holiday crafts! Here are the fruits of our labor...I didn't get a finished picture of Camille's Harvest or Jody's Star Wars themed H-A-N-K-Y...but all the crafts turned out spectacularly.The kids joined in and painted rocks and made puppets for a puppet show.



The Feast was delicious as always...this year they added mushrooms and these GIANT shrimp that were easily four or five times the size of a normal shrimp...in the end, Kale won, again, with 57 shrimp and a couple of GIANT shrimp. As an honorable mention, Chuck won for the most corn eaten.

I just love this picture..they were so cute together.

I love this picture, too, doesn't Clayton look like he's about to clock Casey?

Here is a picture of us and me in all my phat pregnancy glory.

Another Meeks comes to an end...Annie, you guys had better be there next year...and for the rest of your lives!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cassi said...

I'm sure glad you used the p-h phat instead of the f fat because it is COOL to be fat when you are pregnant therefore the only way to refer to ourselves is by using PHAT! You look cute anyway!

Annie said...

Next year it is! So glad you guys had such a great time. Meeks is always so fun.

Jill said...

I love Meeks. Ahh girls camp memories

Keith and Charayye said...

I still think it's crazy how you call yourself fat! I mean phat haha I love that! You are tiny for being prego with twins girly! You are so cute! And I love the pics from Hogle zoo! We went there which I need to post to! Cute fun pics Aimei!