Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Max!

I can't believe it's already been two years...I remember thinking that my life would never be the same again...little did I know how right I was! Max has been into Elmo, Justin Bieber, Spiderman, Super Why, Sesame Street,...
broccoli, green beans, deviled eggs, Chinese porridge,
cake pops, dog-o's, chocalicky, friends...nursery, sleeping in his own big bed...Goodnight moon, Book of Mornin' and prayers.
We had some scheduling conflicts...so, his birthday party will be next Saturday. Not to be too cheesy...but to quote Sound of Music, I must have done something good...to deserve such a wonderful son, he brings laughter and joy to our lives everyday! Happy birthday, Max!!!

3 comments:

stina said...

Hmmm... Why do you think he's into Justin Bieber?

Happy Birthday, Max!!!!

Miss you, Chiu! When can we catch up?

Jill said...

I knew Max was AWESOME. All truly cool people are born on Jan. 10th

Annie said...

He is seriously the cutest little boy. That cake is awesome. We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!