Thursday, June 24, 2010

A visit to Lander to meet Grady

We tried to get all artistic with pictures...this is one of my favorites...
...I made Max get in the same basket...I can't believe how big he's gotten. He still seems like a teeny, tiny baby to me...craziest of all...next month he goes to nursery...oh the trepidation (on my part, of course).
Max's face is priceless...he was so excited to have caught the ball on his own.

That's right, we're each wearing 'Pee-Pee tepees' on our head. I'd never heard of these until Julie told me about them.
Beautiful little Grady.
Julie was there being the super helper and made the best burgers, EVER.
The proud papas

2 comments:

Annie said...

Such cute little boys. I think it's great you were able to go and see him. He is an adorable baby and that Max is getting so big.

Phillips Family said...

Max is a mammoth!! Well, next to Grady most things are huge. It was fun having you guys stop by.