Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

For New Years we had fondue...this isn't really a picture of what we had...I got this off of the Internet...but you get the point.

Eric with the kiddos...I love how Dylan is pretending to punch Hankie and Hankie's face...

Chuck, Carli and Max...pre-gorging...

Camille, Jody, Na-Na and Adam...This will be Adam and Camille's last New Years sans children...I remember being pregnant at New Years and not really being able to fully comprehend what the coming year would bring...congratulations and we're so happy for you two!


Here we are before our annual New Year's barefoot run in the snow around the house...the kids gave a good effort...I think they made it to the porch and back...maybe when they get a little older...they can be like me and Carli...


Here are our feet afterwards...


We headed down to Provo for Jason and Meradith's New Year's bash...and did a second run...this time actually at Midnight...I don't know why the obsession with the feet picture...


I love this picture of Max...he really took to Dave...


Here Dave and Katie are trying to get Max to take his first steps without us...mean!!!


Becky and Brandon...I love how Becky had to cover up the baby bump...the impressive part is that you can't tell she's pregnant other than the belly...Becky and Meradith, they're the only two girls who I know can pull that off...jealous!!!

A girl shot...Meradith and I wanted to get a 'guys' shot but thought it might end up looking a little awkward...

Here's Dave...the little alcoholic! (it's sparkling cider, of course)

Here's Max...this one is also sparkling cider...and, boy, did he like it!


Happy New Year to all those whom we couldn't be with. May this new year bring all the love, peace, joy and comfort that your heart desires!


I stole this picture from Jason & Meradith's blog...I'm adding in response to Jared NaSTy comment!!! You snot!!! :) Just kidding...I wanted a group shot and was sad I didn't get one...and now I do!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I was so jealous when I heard of the delicious fondue. I wish so much I could be there and just hold that cute Max. It was great talking to you guys the other night!

Jared said...

Looks like a fun party at Jason and Meradith's, wish we were there, oh wait we were there, just excluded from all the pictures. (Just kidding you) We had a fun time hanging out with you guys New Years Eve. It was great to see you.

Meradith said...

Ok so I guess that's where the "running around in the snow" idea came from! Good times. So when was the family planning on getting together for Max's birthday? We just flew in from Arizona today, been there all week. Not fun to come home to the snow! :( Glad Max is feeling better!

Meradith said...

And he is SO cute in that little Santa outfit. LOVE it