Thursday, November 12, 2009

Left over pictures...

We decided to go to the South Lincoln Hospital Halloween fair and were shocked at all of the wonderful functions! Not only was there a spectacular Haunted House, a Vampire to take pictures with...
...the best scones and honey butter...
scary monsters to torture your soul...
the best part was that it was all FREE!!! Let me tell you...it was great!!!
Max was pooped after all of the festivities...in this picture you can see the chocolate eye ball he grabbed upon arrival and never let go of until bath time that night (by that time it was more of a chocolate slime ball)!!!!
My mom took this picture...I love the random monkey above Max's head!
We went to visit my brother at his new office...I thought this was a funny (lame) radiology sticker.
Here's Peter's door...
Max wearing Peter's jacket! :) So far, I've been having a great time in California...but missing Eric! Even home isn't home when you don't have all of your family with you!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Glad to hear you're having a good time. Hope the trip continues to go well. Julia was looking at these pictures with me and says, "Look it's baby Maxy! He's so cute!"

Jen said...

Max's face cracks me up as that freaky monster is scaring him. He is looking straight at him with the widest eyes. I'm glad you get to visit your family. Have fun on the rest of your trip!

Jody said...

HAPPY hAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR aUNT aIMEI hAPPY bIRTHDAY TO YOU!! hOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY!! TO BAD YOUR NOT HERE TO CELEBRATE!! lOVE ALL OF US!!

Jody said...

By the way on the picture of you and Max with the scary man... Max will probably have nightmares forever...

Meradith said...

Hey! You didn't respond to my birthday email and you didn't give me a number to call you at. Psshhhhht whatever! ha cute pics! Max is getting SO BIG I can't even handle it. When are you heading home?