Monday, October 29, 2007

Life at the plant!

Well, it was my first day working at the plant in Kemmerer...everyone was SO NICE!!! It was hard getting up at six in the morning...but being able to get off at 3:30 is quite nice, indeed! We had a fun weekend going to the famous Halloween party in Evanston. Eric and I went as Batman and Robin (respectively). We went with Eric's brother and wife (Geoff and Jody) and they went as the Hulk and Supergirl. We were definitely a better fantastic four!!! I will add pictures soon! I am looking forward to handing out candy dressed as Batman and Robin. Life in Kemmerer is definitely improving as we get settled in and get to know the amazing ward! Tune in next time!

2 comments:

stina said...

What kind of work are you doing?

Annie said...

I'm excited to see the pictures of you four! I heard you had a great time. I'm glad that you like your job. Post pictures soon so I can see you, I've been checking all the time and nothing!