Monday, October 22, 2007

Day one of our new blog



Well, I never thought I would have a blog...but I never thought I would write group emails or live in Wyoming for that matter! Oh the places your life takes you!
Well, last night Eric and I participated in the first anual Couples Carving Competition and I am proud to say that we came in third place...and the other two contestants (the only other contestants) really deserved first and second! We will add the picture tonight to our blog.
Earlier in the week we also went to Laggoon (a theme park) for FrightMares. It was so fun. We went with Becky (Eric's Cousin) and her new husband Brandon as well as Jason (also Eric's cousin) and his beautiful wife Meradith.
Jason, Brandon and I went on this ride where they strap you in and lift you several hundred feet above the ground. The plan was set we would each be assigned a number and when, "one" was said, the appointed person would release the pull cord. Brandon was the cord puller as well as three, Jason was two and I was one...one was never spoken and eager beaver Brandon pulled the cord. Well, good for him because I'm not sure I would have ever said one.
Eric and I are excited for the upcomming holidays! We are still working hard on our Batman and Robin costumes!
That's all for now. I hope all is well with those we love!

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Nice Blog!! The pink is a little hard to read, but it will be nice to see just what you guys do in Kemmerer.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

stina said...

Hey alan - that's what I was going to say! Oh well. I'm looking forward to being able to see what you're up to on a regular basis! Miss you!

Oh-and our blog.

Phillips Family said...

Aren't you supposed to update a blog once you create one? Just kidding...Actually, i guess it is true, there is nothing to do in Kemmerer.