Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mother's Day

  Mother's Day spoils! I remember worrying so much about whether or not I would enjoy being a full-time mom and thinking how nothing could live up to this ideal I had created in my mind yet in heavenly father's wisdom it is One thing that has lived up to all it's hype!
 This was my first mothers' day with the kids and Eric is years...every year I try to go spend it with my mom....so, Eric stepped it up this year!!!
 Robin and Spiderman socks...fully equipped with calf capes...
 the girls loved all of the Wonder Woman gifts...
 Love these kids!!!

 Max made and decorated a giant cookie by himself for me...Delicious!!! We went to Evanston to celebrate with Eric's family and brought the Giant cookie
 we finished the play room as a gift for mothers' day!!!What a great day!!!!

No comments: