Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mothers' Day in California

 All of the kids loved how sweet the oranges were in California...
 One of my favorite outdoor shopping malls...they have the greatest little bakery...
 Cute little Lia-dore...she's so adventurous, fun-loving and sporty!
I kept this side ways so I could retain the size...look how cute these cousins are!

 Mini Peter (Devon) is the cutest! He and his brother will be welcoming a little sister later this year!
Kiri & Lia are obsessed with Ariel, the Little Mermaid and when we happened upon her and Rapunzel, Lia Freaked!!!!

Here we are visiting my grandparents' memorial site...
 I don't know why I really love this picture...it makes them all seem like such real little adults.
There is an almost exact picture of me at this age, at this very pier with a little Hermit Crab.
Max was a little distraught that he couldn't buy me anything for Mothers' Day...but after I told him time is all I wanted and maybe a card...he drew dozens of these little pictures for me and left them through out the house...my mother just said that as she was cleaning up after our departure, she's still found a few! Cute boy...
 This is actually the day after Mothers' Day...we were at a park and were about to go home when Max asked if we could walk home....so, my Mom took the girls and we walked the mile home...it was so much fun! Afterwards, Max noted, "that wasn't tiring at all...as long as you tell stories and stuff...you don't even notice the walking...remember when it was always like that...before the girls!?" Break.My. Heart!
 
 I love how he writes his lower case "a"...with a little curly tail...and he'll take his sweet time with the tail...so cute!!

 Kiri is getting so brave..she just loves swings, dancing, tumbling...   sweet girl!!!
The kids walking to the beach at my parents' house
 matching girls! I love how when Kiri says, "I love you," or kisses you, she'll close her eyes!
 She's so tender heart-ed...but she walks into a party like she is walkin' onto a yacht...she always has one eye on the mirror...
 Lia...starting to let go of some of her shyness...
 They really compliment each other and from time to time, I re-read the notes I took at their baby blessings and am amazed all over at how wonderful and powerful the priesthood is.

No comments: