Monday, September 9, 2013

Meeks 2013

 
 
A rare Phillips family photo
I saved these group ones all in original size so people can down load them at full resolution.
 Group Meeks shot!
 I'm still waiting on a few fishing shots...but other than that, here are most all of my Meeks pictures!
 
This was a great year at Meeks. The girls were a lot more independent than the previous year.
 
Lia is just so full of personality

These two girls are the funniest of friends

 
Kiri, always looks like she's up to something! Cute little tike!

Julia and Audrey, such sweet and well spoken little girls!!! I owe them some money for babysitting!
 
                                              Carli painted all the kids' faces. She is quite talented
..and by kids, I mean Chris
...and Eric
Eric's was awesome!!!

The kids all had a great time playing outside this year...Brooke with a grasshopper...I owe this mom-in-training some babysitting money for all of her care during Meeks!!!!
The girls loved their new found freedom
Super Grady was cute and full of new adventures to share about being a big brother to twins!!!
Incredible Max...
Incredible Max played each night into the wee hours of the morning and would often be the last one in the main cabin!
There were a few bumps and scrapes...
 
but for the most part, laughter beat tears.
an impressive shot of Lonnie...he doesn't just write poetry, people, he chops wood!!!
 
 
We made spray painted shirts after we had taped them. They turned out amazing...we people are very creative!
I was in charge of the adult craft this year and I think it was a success, if I do say so myself, the three F's...Form, Function and Frugal!!! 

Speaking of F's...the Feast was amazing, as always, this year...a family thumb shot


Kale, Jen, Carrie and Chris

Lonnie, Sue, Kristi and kids

Carli and Chuck

Palmer Family

Grandma and Grandpa Phillips! Julie never ceases to amaze me, not only is she so fit, she has way more energy than most 20-year-olds...she never stops going...the energy bunny seems lazy compared to Julie.
These girls love their Grandma!! 
A picture with me and the girls in our spray paint-tape shirts 

Phillips kids' shot 

Lia cutie Pie!!


Jarvis family shot...so cute!!!

Tug at my heart strings shot...

Dancing 'cause they're silly shot!

Posing 'cause they're silly dads shot

Such happy girls shot!!! I think I particularly enjoy this picture because for anyone who has slept in the bunk beds in these cabins, this bar is the bane of their existence. Every morning, it is my goal to wake up remembering NOT to sit up straight and bang my forehead against it...so, for the girls to be so full of optimism and fun that they could turn it into the source of laughter for hours...well, that warms my soul, a little...

...a lot...Giggling shot!!! It was another great year at Meeks...thanks to everyone who put  so much work and effort into the organizing and executing of it! Can't wait to see you all next year!
 

No comments: