Friday, July 22, 2011

Road trip to California

So, we just moved into our new house and two days later drove to California for the fourth of July weekend. We stopped off at the Silver Legacy for one night, ate a breakfast buffet (we couldn't leave Reno without having at least one buffet) and drove the rest of the way to see my little nephew Parker...
Some of you may remember Max posing in this outfit (when he was about 6 months old). My dear nephew Parker is barely 3 months and a proud 95% for weight. Look at that face...I just want to steal him and keep him forever!!!


My brother and sister-in-law live next to Children's Fairytale Land...so, we went.

I used to love these card keys that would play a story and song.

I love each of our faces in this shot!!! Especially my brother's.

1 comment:

Keith and Charayye said...

So I FINALLY figured out how to get on your blog! For some reason I couldn't and just did! And now you're added to my friend list:) Cute cute blog Aimei! I looked at all your posts to! And the pic of your nephew Parker in your recent post is adorable! Max is so stinken cute! I love that little boy! Yes yes we need to get together soon! I'm so happy your in our ward now:)