Monday, May 17, 2010

Lander, Lyman & The Old Barn

After Thermopolis, we went over to Lander for a few days...thanks, Adam & Camille for letting us stay for a night. Next, we went to Lyman. While Eric was busy giving his lecture, Max and I decided to go and visit the barn that Sylvester Phillips built. As luck would have it, there was a playground right next door to the old barn. There was even Chinese on the play structure. Who'd a thunk it!!??!Max had a great time on the slide...he felt like a real big boy!
Eric was really touched to see pictures of his son playing where he'd played as a young boy as well.
This sign made me chuckle...and I would've gone there for lunch, but they were closed.

When we went to go pick up Eric at the Town Hall, we were perusing the pictures of the past Mayors and saw Uncle Desmond.
Spring in Salt Lake...gotta love it!!!
Dinner date with Mer, Jason, Spencer, his date and us. It was fun being around "young love." I remember those days...
I love that Max and Lucy were so good at sharing! They continually shared their food and drinks throughout dinner!
That tears it, I'm going to significantly reduce my use of the exclamation mark...I think it's way over used...resist the urge to add the exclamation...

3 comments:

Phillips Family said...

The old barn had lots of great memories. Great to see you got to go there.

Jody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

I can't believe how big Max is getting. Seeing him play at the park is crazy! It really just seems like you had him:) I love blogs and how they totally keep me updated!