Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A to Z

A to Z Tag
So, my friend Holly Tagged me…so, here I go:
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: ATTACHED (9 months next week)
B- BEST FRIEND: Eric
C- CAKE OR PIE: Cake and Pie...Tres Leche Cake and Pumpkin or Banana Creme Pie...mmmm!
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Sunday...but really it's Saturday
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Liquid Liner, Breyer’s Fat Free Ice Cream, Cell Phone, TV
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Baby Pink
G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears…here and there and bouncing everywhere!
H- HOMETOWN: Piedmont, California
I- INDULGENCE: Peanut Butter Captain Crunch...and Popcorn...I'm finally a Phillips!
J- JANUARY OR JULY: JULY…January is always sad...the let down after all the holidays...
K- KIDS: always a kid at heart.
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Family, Friends , TV reality shows and Popcorn!
M- MARRIAGE DATE: 08,08,07
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 BROTHER, 4 SISTER-IN-LAWS, 3 BROTHER-IN-LAWS
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples…Fuji Apples, Pink Ladies, Gala…mmmm!
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: This is a total Michael moment, but, when I was in kindergarten, I answered, “being alone.” Same answer applies years later.
Q- QUOTES: "Never think God’s delay’s are God’s denials. Hold on, hold fast, hold out. Patience is genius." (Holly gave me this one)
R- REASON TO SMILE: Hope in the blessings that are in store.
S- SEASON: SUMMER
T- TAGGED FRIENDS: Annie (I don’t deserve you to reply to this as I slacked and did not post the findings from the tag you gave me…but I actually did it & it prompted a much needed clean of my purse!) , Meradith, Kristee Christensen, Becky, Christina Hopper, Reichel Roque
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I went on a few dates with a New Kid!
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Z Gallerie
W- WORST HABIT:I get on my soap box (picture: ranting and raving) a little too easily…
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND, OR MAMMOGRAM: ULTRASOUND
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Mangos & anything my mom makes!
Z- ZODIAC: Scorpio!!!

1 comment:

Meradith said...

Ok ok I saw you tagged me, I'll do it I'll do it! haha funny how you said your favorite food is mango, you should read the most recent post on my blog about my relationship with mangos. We'll need to eat mango together this summer girl!!